Terms and conditions
Updated 15th February 2023
1. Data controller
Lapinlahdenkatu 16, 00180 Helsinki
2. Contact person for matters concerning the register
3. Name of the register
4. Whose data do we process?
People who have created a profile in the service
5. The purpose of processing personal data
We process personal data for the use of the StoryDrops mobile application.
6. The data content of our register: what data may we have about you?
We collect data for the reason of making the service available for users.
- User nameEmail address
- The user’s IP address
- Approximate location for querying nearby content from our database
7. How long is the data processed for?
We will keep the data as long as you have a profile in the StoryDrops application. When you delete the profile, we delete all data regarding your profile.
8. The rights of the data subject
You have the right to…
- erase your data
- gain information on the collection and processing of your personal data
- gain access to your personal data and inspect the data saved in the register
- correct inaccurate and incorrect personal data
- prohibit the controller from processing data concerning you
- object to the processing of your personal data
- receive information on security breach in the controller
- make a complaint to the supervisory authority
9. The disclosure of personal data
We do not disclose your personal data to third parties, except when required by law.
10. Protection of the register
The security of your personal data is important to us. We will do our best to secure your personal data, using all resources available to us.